Πέμπτη 21 Φεβρουαρίου 2008

First Thunder - Superman & Shazam

We are born from darkness into the light
and thus, humanity, by its very nature, fears the unknown.
The shadows.
It fears the dark.
Dark hearts as well as skies.
Give light, and the darkness will disappear of itself.
Humanity is not a race driven by rage.
It is driven by desire.
So, we are easily led astray.
But, in that, we can also be led home...





-You attacked a police station, assaulted a prisoner, you destroyed the entire top floor of an office building. You crossed a line tonight and placed innocent civilians and law enforcement officers in danger! I...
-I know...It's all my fault...
-I...are...are you okay?
-No...I...I didn't mean to...I was just so angry... I just can't believe he's gone.
-Who's gone?
-Scott. Scoo Okum.
-That was the boy you brought to the emergency room?
-Yeah... It's my fault...It's my fault that he got killed.
-I'm sure you did everything you could--
-You don't understand! They were after me and they shot scott! He was my best friend and now he's dead! I got my friend killed!
-You best friend?
-Yeah...I guess that seems pretty weird. It's okay... I'll show you. Stand Back.
-What?
-SHAZAM...My name's Billy Batson. But maybe it's too dangerous to be Billy Batson anymore...
-...Who did this to you?
[...]
-You are here as a courtesy. I expect to reciprocate my generous boon in--
-What have you done!!
-I followed the path--
-What have you done!!
-I have bestowed the powers of the gods upon a mortal. It is my province to do so.
-He's a little boy! You did this to a little boy.
-He is more adept, more tenacious, than any--
-What us wrong with you? He's a child! His life shouldn't be about this. Little boys go to school, play with their friends and go to bed at night. Their biggest concerns should be homework and schoolyard crushes--not if their best friends are going to be murdered by assassins!!
-It is his fate to bear the mantle.
-Do not talk to me about fate. All of you people of magic--you sorcerers--all you talk about fate and destiny. This is wrong. No boy should have the responsibility of the world on his shoulders. It is a fate chosen by men... He's just a boy.
-He is a boy...A boy who could use...guidance.
-...


Τα post που αφορούν τη συναισθηματική νοημοσύνη θα συνεχιστούν, απλώς βρέθηκα στην ανάγκη να τα γράψω. Ανάγκη... Απλώς το ήθελα :)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: