Σάββατο 2 Φεβρουαρίου 2008

Spiderman or Criminal?

All my life, I wondered what first step some of the criminal, I'd fought had taken to become what they were. Up to this moment, my criminality as a point of illegal technicalitites. I'd skirted illegality, done some questionable things...but this... THIS... you get sent to jail for. And they'd be right in doing so. Until now, when they SAID I was a criminal, I knew they were wrong. But now, for the first time, I AM all those things.
Felony count number one: failing to file a police report on a gunshot wound.
Felony count number two: assaulting a police officer.
Felony count number three: wrongful imprisonment. (Can't use webbing, can't have this point to Spider-man until...well after May is clear.)
Felony count number four: fleeing the scene of crime.
Felony count number five: grand theft auto.
Felony count number six: breaking and entering.
Felony count number seven: reckless endangerment.
Felony counts number eight and nine:forgery and fraud.
Nine felony counts.
Ten-year minimum per charge----equals a ninety-year prison term.Possibly life imprisonment
Nine felony counts.
Not commited by somebody in a mask that can't be tracked down.
Now commited by Spider-man.
Nine felonies commited by ME, with my fingerprints all over everything. Me. Peter Parker.
I can't say it was a trap, or a frame-up, or an anti-registration technicality, or anything else. I commited those crimes.
I have become the very thing I set out to fight. A criminal.
All my life, I've had nightmares about being accused of a crime and being sent to jail. And now I'm trapped in that nightmare, only this time it's real. It's REAL.
I'm lost... God help me, I'm so lost...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: