Κυριακή 23 Σεπτεμβρίου 2007

Waiting for death

I spent my whole life waiting for death
I planned for him, I expected him, I dreamed of him
And when I was old and had lived my life
I locked myself in this tower and threw away the key
I prayed for death, so I could stop waiting
My hair grew gray, my bones grew weak
Death lurked in the shadows of darkness
But still he would not come
And then I decided to take my own life instead
Since death was not kind enough to come to me
I would come to him
I jumped from my tower and landed below
But I felt no pain from the fatal fall
I returned to my tower to try again
For surely I had done something wrong
But as I reached the top of the tower I noticed my mistake
A skeleton sat in my old rocking chair
My skin and soul had left it long ago
I had spent so much time waiting for death
That in the end I had missed his visit

Και αυτό αλλά και το προηγούμενο post μου είναι όπως τα βρήκα από αλλού απλώς μου αρέσαν. Αν πατήσετε στον τίτλο του κάθε post θα οδηγηθείτε στο αρχικό site που βρήκα το κάθε ένα.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: